Disneyland to all is a dream come true. This magical wonderland has two parks Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studio Park that ensure to bring out the child in you.
Step into this enchanted land of Disneyland atmosphere in Europe to get your fill of adventure and thrills in the Disneyland Park I aimed more at younger kids and actioned packed Walt Disney Studio II with behind the scene experience for anyone seeking more of an adrenaline rush. It is guaranteed fun for anyone who visits there, mesmerising approximately 14milion visitors a year.
Both theme parks in Disneyland Paris located next to each other offering endless fun with rides, shows, parades, events, meet N greet Disney Characters, etc.
Disneyland Paris amusement park once known as Euro Disney is set in a Disney theme park complex which is an innovative fairytale wonderland.
In the iconic centre of the magical kingdom, instead of the famous American Cinderella Castle, you will find a striking French Sleeping Beauty Castle to adorn.
Disneyland Park I features five themed lands, and it is not possible to go on all the rides, see all the characters and watch all the shows and do everything in one day. The experience that can’t be missed are as follows:
- Main Street USA – Hop on board the horse-drawn street cars, where you will trot through a typical small American town at the turn of the 20th
- Frontier Land – Phantom Manor ventures through the spooky manor as you unravel the mystery. Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing glides across the water as you soak in the wild-west atmosphere. Big Thunder Mountain is a breathtaking roller coaster that leaps through an abandoned gold mine at an unbelievable speed.
- Adventure Land -Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril. Firstly, Ride this thrilling roller coaster looping through the famous Indiana Jones ancient temple ruins. Secondly, take an adventurous cruise on Pirates of the Caribbean inspired by the famous Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
- Fantasyland – At Le Pays des Contes de Fees, enjoy a leisurely cruise through miniature scenes from your favourite fairy tales, scenes are created to such extent as if you are with those characters. Then, proceed to Peter pan’s Flight to hop on the magical pirate ship as you journey through the unforgettable Neverland. Getting into Mad Hatter Giant Teacups to spin your wheel faster than your neighbour is so much fun. ‘It is a small world’ is another interesting encounter that you can’t miss. Disneyland Railroad – The Scenic Train ride is a delight after a long day’s walk.
- Discovery land – Space Mountain Mission 2 blasts off on a spinning roller coaster ride to the edge of the Universe. Visit Les Mysteries du Nautilus for intriguing Captain Nemo submarine to satisfy your longing for the under the sea adventure.
Walt Disney Studio II also has five main areas.
- Production Courtyard – Twilight zone of Tower of Terror – Mysterious dark drop takes place in a haunted, fictional Hollywood Tower Hotel, where the lift plunges 13 floors into the Twilight zone, frequently going up, down and sideways, giving you real ghostly effects. CineMagique will give you a unique experience that you will dwell on for some time.
- Toons Studio – Ratatouille, imagine life as the famous Ratatouille as you duck, dive and dodge your way through the burning stove, wine cellars, where the epic cartoon come to life. Crush’s Coaster is the next best attraction that let you find Nemo in the Australian waters. Animagique is kind of interesting too.
- Backlot – Armageddon, based on the movie, simulated spacecraft is hit by an asteroid. Special effects of sudden fire, smoke, noise, dark and shuddering jolts you for a while, scary for young children. Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith is another attraction not to be missed for anyone seeking adrenaline rush.
- Toy Story Playland – RC Racer, one of the most thrilling rides that have a lot of punch in its adventure. Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop in popular among kids.
- Frontlot – Disney Studio 1 – Displays behind the scene atmosphere and let you realise how much effort that going into making a film pop.
The newer Walt Disney Studio is intended to suit more at older kids, with a ‘film-making’ theme and some rides that will make you scream no matter how much want to hold not to. In general, the rides in Park II seem to be scarier, bigger and for adrenaline seekers. The studio park tends to have more indoor shows and simulations.
Disneyland is magically decorated for the night. Disney Dreams appropriates some features from the popular Fantasmic night time show and fireworks! A mosaic of laser effects, projections and powerful water fountains are used to produce the visual effects in the spectacular show. It runs for around 25 min during summer before park closing time.
Disney Dreams features extracts and music from classic Disney movies namely,”Peter Pan”, “Beauty and the Beast”, “Ratatouille”, “Aladdin”, “The Hunchback of Notre Dame”, “Mary Poppins”, “The Jungle Book”, “Tangled” and finally “The Princess and the Frog”.
In short some of the best attractions at Disneyland Park that can’t be missed are Sleeping beauty’s castle(Disney Dreams show at night), scenic train ride, Space Mountain Mission 2, Les Mysteres du Nautilus, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean; It is a small world, Phantom Manor, Indiana Jones, Peter Pan, Pinnochio. In Walt Disney Studio – Crushers coaster, Ratatouille, RC racer, Armageddon, Hollywood Tower, Cinemagique, Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith.
Book now to get the best out of Disneyland Paris, where you’ll only get the top handpicked tours recommended by us.